Criminal

I am going to explode. Why do people say things that should not concern them at all? Why does someone have to come along and with good intentions or not, ruin the perfect situation with a single word…? When will my heart stop aching about all this? It must sound like bits and pieces of information but it is all part of my story… Something I got myself into, something I am stuck in, real deep. Something I am trying to get out of without hurting anyone, while knowing that such outcome is impossible. I feel cruel these days, I feel selfish. I keep hearing advice to finally think of myself, but isn’t there responsibility involved when someone else is thinking and caring about you a great deal? How much of that responsibility do you have to bear and for how long? How much of a criminal do you become when you break someone’s heart? …………

0 comments:

 
Copyright © J o u r n a b b l e