You


Where were you before? Oh, wait, you were around for quite a while, but where was I looking? Where was I all this time? Locked in my own world? Did you look for me? Did you try to get me out of there? Whatever you were trying to do, you must have succeeded, you know, because I feel free again. I feel strong.

When we're together, I feel perfect
When I'm pulled away from you, I fall apart
All you say is sacred to me
Your eyes are so blue
I can't look away…
-Evanescence

Your eyes remind me of an ocean. Blue – yes, but also deep, true, real. They give me a flirty smile every now and then or a look so sincere and full of kindness. I don’t know you very well yet, but you seem to be able to love unconditionally. Being with you feels right, it feels safe. It makes me want to be a better person, in every possible way.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © J o u r n a b b l e